Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

Blaze's Quarters

Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Blaze's Quarters - Page 6 Empty Re: Blaze's Quarters

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Gears scooped up the robot, then remembering his robot destroying my cave wasn't the only reason we had to leave. He checked his helmet. "Out of power... Blaze has to keep some energy around here somewhere!!!" He checked everything, then my laser blade. "Yes! A full meter!" He said, ejecting the energy bar and putting it in his helmet, while the bad one was put in my sword. He put the helmet on, grabbed Bullet, and activated the stealth field. "Let's go!" He whispered. And perfect timing, too. Guards came in. "Freeze, Nobody! Wait, nobody? I coulda sworn I heard voices..." "Forget it, Cores. Let's just go." "Yeah. Yeah, Rocky." They left, leaving the invisible group to leave themselves.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 pm

"Tell me one thing, how are you going to tell Blaze now?"
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 am

"I don't know. He may have to find out the hard way." He said, struggling as he tried to carry a robot and a german sheperd. He went back to the grassland.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:52 am

I walked in, ready to eat dinner and go to sleep. My cave was a mess... It should have been cleaned after tech-boy and his sidekick barky ransacked it. But, not only that, there were things... Missing.

Let's see.. All the big things are here. Oven, sink, cabinets... Beds, here...

I thought, trying to piece it together. Walking around the destroyed cave, I saw a break in my glass display case, about the size of a fist. MY fist. Something big came through here. But I looked inside the case. It was gone. My mother's ring... It was my last connection to my family before the war, and it was stolen. I growled, deeply and heavily. "I'm sorry, mother." I whispered sadly to myself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content