Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

Blaze's Quarters

Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Blaze's Quarters Empty Blaze's Quarters

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 am

Where Blaze, the canine leader, lives. It is in a large cave of countless others in the die of Thunder Mountain. Blaze's is the largest and highest.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Blaze's Quarters Empty Re: Blaze's Quarters

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm

I sighed abd went to work out on the punching bag in my cave. I knew some karate, and I jumped, kicked, along with other moves on the bag. I yelled as I punched, chopped and kicked. I punched and kicked at it. I kept at it, grunting and yelling as I punched.

NRR: its the eye of the tiger...

Last edited by Blaze the Draizch on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 pm

NRR: do you know how dorky that sounds and looks in my head?! XD
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm

NRR: don't make me come through this phone.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm

NRR: who is the admin this time?! me! lol XD i wouldnt delete you just cuz you threatened me! ^^ well at least like that lol
    sorry, it just ssounded so funny and everythin in my head
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 am

NRR: I shall ignore this.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 am

NRR: Razz

Ralis, poodle, made his way into the room. He was actually quit vicious when he wanted dispite his apearence.
    "Blaze, the lounge is having a small party, many would like to know if you will come."
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:51 pm

I turned around, my face drenched in sweat. "Yeah, ill be there."
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 pm

"Might wanna dry your face off first" he joked and walked off to the lounge.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

I smiled and grabbed a towel off my sink(canines have hygene too!) And dried off my face. I was ready to go when Lightining, Gears' apprentice, slid through the tunnel in my room. "Sir?" He said hesatantly. "Gears wanted you to have this." He gave me what looked like a hi-tech metal hilt, and it was heavily weighted, but showed no weaponry function. "What does it do?" "Well... This is just a test model. This is a unique weapon. You need to find parts to construct your own. These provide emphasis on one's soul element, dark or light. We have found only red crystals can cahnnel dark, but blue, purple, and green crystals channel light. If you can find the parts, I can help you build one of your own." "Love to now, Lightining, but can't. There's a party at the lounge." "Can I come?" "Sure, c'mon." We left together, bound for the lounge.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 pm

I got up and gasped. "I'm alive?" My heart tugged. It hurt. Sparky was like two different people. A two-face. A double talker. A... A player. My heart was split down the middle. But I didn't feel like I did before about her... I didn't love her. I would be happy if I didn't see her again.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Clover's hawk flew into his quarters. Letter in her grasp.

Blaze,

I can feel something in my heart. In the part you kinda broke. . . Im guessing by the feeling it had something to do with Spark?

Clover
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm

I was so angry. I had no life. Sparky was either one way or the other. My brain swirled with different thoughts. She was just too unpredictable. It almost seemed like I would have been better with Clover. My life wouldn't have been such an emotional rollercoaster, I was pretty sure. I found myself at times crying because Sparky hated me, or silently jumping for joy because she was happy with me. It was just too much. I couldn't take it. It was too angering. Maybe I should just give up on love. Go it alone. Love had gotten me that far as to finally kill myself... Maybe it wasn't a good thing to have a love in the world. I didn't want to be with Sparky. She would pretend to be so incredibly excited when she saw me again, then run away as fast as she could when I turned my back.

NRR: Random thought. Sword split up is S Word. Lol.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:00 pm

ooc: uh yeah that is random XD
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:18 am

A scared young canine rushed in to me. "Mister Blaze, the cats are tryin' to attack." I looked out my cave neterance. "Thank you. Tell all the kids to get in here, use my phone. Then call 4 guards. You are gonna be ok." "Thank you Mister Blaze, sir." I extended my wings to maximum length. It was a marvelous, yet scary sight to behold. I reached for my sword but didn't have it. "Dang!" I muttered. So I took my lightsaber out of my closet and radioed the aerial troops to attack. I breathed in and out, trying to stay calm. "For Sparky." I whispered. And jumped into the sky, flipped, and dove down at the invaders. "Wake up! The felines are attacking! Wake up!" I yelled. One by one, canines came out of their caves, most had been sleeping in their armor so they could be ready. "Fight back! Defend our homeland!" I landed and they grouped around me. "Sir, they have more numbers than we do." "Numbers don't win batles." "Yeah, but they sure do help."

NRR: I can't help but quote Chronicles of Narnia when battles like this happen. Its actually a book series, and they started with the second one in the movie series. More random!

"Let's save our homeland from the clutches of destruction! Attack! Attack!" What was left of the army, about six eights of what was there, charged down the mountain. All of them had their best weapons out. I had my morph gun ready, in claw mode. I flew forwards, diving right into the middle of the invaders. I was surrounded. "You caught me in a bad mood..." I said angrily. I put the morph gun away and breathed calmly. We aren't nothing without our weapons, and I wouldd prove it to them. I torched and feline that was foolish enough to come close. "Raki!!!" I howled. Raki, alive now, glided down next to me. "You rang, brother?" "No times for wisecracks." We stood back to back. "Just fight!" I got my superlaser power ready. The ball of light was formed, fire, earth, lightining, and wind swirling around it. "Sield your eyes!" I said to Raki. I fired my laser. I cut back much of the feline army. "Snipers take aim!" A voice said from a cliff. They fired rounds, about 95% of them flying into feline heads.

NRR: you destroyed all mah tanks, so I kill most ur armeh.

My troops had made it down the hill. By now it was a piece of cake.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 am

I made it my job to take out the snipers. Once they were gone, i turned to the advancing canines. Being mostly black made it so much simpler to go around unseen. I had my twin blades out, jumping from here to there, slashing any canine i could get at.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:34 am

I grabbed Gavina behidn her on the throat. I held her up, quite easily until she started to get my hands of of her neck. I didn't let go.

NRR: epic movie scene.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 am

ooc: i curse you.

I dropped my swords when Blaze started choking me. I got them off enough to breathe. I started to swing my legs to try and kick him.
    Ah, Clover?! I kinda need help, like now. I thought.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm

I used my free hand to grab her legs. I tightened my grip on her neck. I was two feet taller than she was, easy.

NRR: standing, Blaze is like 6 feet tall, I think Gav is four feet eh?
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm

ooc: bobcat size...i'd say close to it DX poor Gav.

I started seeing dots, and it felt like someone put fog in my mind, making it hard to think clearly. The only thing i could get out were gasps, trying to get air. I managed to get out a small yell, hoping someone would hear.

ooc: i curse you a million times over! be happy u've got Gav in mind block cuz of lack o oxygen, or you would sssoooo be dead....she'll want revenge on your beastie Blaze.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm

I saw Blaze. Running on all fours, a sped my way over, faster than ive ever ran.
    "Let her go!" I youled, leaping at his face. I didnt eve pull out a weapon. I just stratched and gouged him, making him let go.
    "You've gone one step to far Blaze!" I yelled, yanking out a ninja star and stabbing him in the shoulder.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

I dropped to the ground, taking in giant breaths. Once i got my head cleared, i picked up my swords and sheathed them. "Thats it." I growled, using vines, i had them tie Blaze's hands and feet together.

ooc: u take alot of our army, we gang up on yous Twisted Evil

Saya, still in wolf form, krept over a hill. Once on top, she froze. The whole battle feild was before her. "Wow..." She whispered.

Last edited by Gavina on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CUZ I CAN XD)
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm

I started to lose control. My body got larger and snapped the vines like twigs. The ninja star flew out of my shoulder, hitting a tree. I growled, what sounded like a roar. I lifted a feline that was coming at me with a sword. I raised it high into the air, scaring it immensley. "Cats not nice to Blaze. Now Blaze smash!" I plowed it into the ground, creating a nice sized crater. I creamed Clover with an uppercut, sending her into the air. "Gav... Gav never nice to Blaze. Try hurt Blaze when Blaze hurt." I said, recalling when I was wounded a year ago and she tried to kill me.

NRR: peace may not be so far off...
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm

"O crud." I muttered, I raced over to where Clov landed. "You ok?" I aksed. I wasnt sure what to do now, going against someone taller then trees was intimidating.

Saya started to shake at seeing Blaze. "There's someone you dont want to mess with." She whispered.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:13 pm

"Fine!" i loudly muttered getting up.
    "I cant believe i let him throw me. And i cant believe he tried to kill you! I mean, yeah, we're enemies and friends at the smae time, but i thought we would only get eachother's armies mainly, and only eachother if it was necisary. . . " my voice trailed off as i relised how stupid i sounded.
    "You know what? Nevermind, he tries to rekill my sister, im going to kill that Gears."
    I got up, and darted intot he camp, trying to find Gears. He was kinda close to Blaze, telling some dogs how to use something. I ran out and grabbed him, dragging him slowly back, the other canine to stunned to do anything.
    I was short, so most of his body dragged on the ground. I held a star next to his neck, ready for almost anything.
    "Why does Blaze have to be a nimrod?" i hissed into his ear, "One last question before you die."

Gail ran around, stabbing anyone that got close enough, and gouged anyone further away with his string knife.

Sunlit snuck up beside Saya.
    "He's the one who burned me huh?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content