Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

4 posters

Horizon Hill

Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Horizon Hill Empty Horizon Hill

Post  Blaze the Draizch Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 pm

A picturesque hill. If you are here at the sunset, the sun perfectly reflects off the grass and makes for a beautiful image.
    The Battle of Horizon Hill took place here. The Felines and the Canines banded together to attack a key Human military base. It is now neutral ground.

Last edited by Blaze the Draizch on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So we will no longer be reminded of the ended lives of the valiant Cats and Dogs.)
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Horizon Hill Empty Re: Horizon Hill

Post  Cloverkat Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 pm

The stealth group was moving in quickly, easily blending in with the shadows and forest. Many wore either black or camo-ish print on their armor and suits, helping them blend in all the more.
    I for one was near the head, easily leeping from tree to tree, soon seeing the military base and the feeble fence that was suppost to keep us out. We stopped, knowing ther was going to be a signal from the upfront attack group, and we would sneak in after they fired their first attack. Hopefully it would be big and loud.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:49 am

Suddenly, a thunder-like noise broke the eerie silence. Two giant, blue laser beams flew by the stealth group at blistering speed. The explosion when they hit the base was earth-shattering. Quiet cheers came from the stealth group. Most of the surviving humans came out and fired at the approaching force, as they rode hoverbikes toward the strike force. I took aim and shot down at least 6 men, before my horse, Smoke, fell. I landed on the ground, a bit away from him. I threw my pain aside and ran to Smoke. "J-just go on without me, Blaze." He weakly said, and coughed. "No. I won't." I reassured. A medic tended to Smoke, and shot at any humans that came close.

Go! Go! Go!!!

I mentally shouted to Clover, as I charged at the humans, sword raised.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:48 pm

"Fire in the hole!" I whispered to myself, motioning Zippy to follow me. I was attempting to scale the roof of the building, where we would then sneak in and take down the enemy from the inside. Of course, we had many others with us, mostly small mammals. Somehow, we were going unnoticed despite enemy forces below our feet.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 am

Zippy nodded, and followed right behind her. When inside, the only sound was an occasional explosion.

Lower the firepower! They're inside!

I mentally shouted to the combined Feline and Canine forces.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:52 pm

My group surged into the building, easily taking out any stragglers. It was obvious most of the humans were preoccupied with the outside attack, having not of thought to be attacked from this angle. Ha. Humans were so oblivious.
    Once the area was cleared of enemies, two gaurds stood at the door, making sure no human entired. The rest of us got started on taking down the weaponry. This was the main warehouse, and a few smaller groups made sure to attack the other onces. But this one, it had the bombs, a few choppers, all the good stuff.
    To bad it was about to be destroyed.
    Elements started to engulf most of it, while others weapons and bombs had to be strategically disarmed. They would be taken out to be disposed of later. It would be to dangerous to set them off right here right now.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Fri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm

"I must admit Smoke is right, General. You need to advance with the troops!" The medic, named Dartboard, said. He happned to be a Colonel in the army, so a group of private soldiers kept him well protected. "Very well, Colonel. But keep my horse safe." I pulled out my hoverboard from my military-grade backpack (can never be too prepared.) And rode off on it, reckoning they hadn't been designed for such action.
    But they had.
    Shots tore at the machine, but it held strong. I noticed a yellow button on the back, near my paw. I shifted and pressed the button, and a small gatling gun sprung out from the front. This could disable a hoverboard easily, because that was what it was designed to do. However, it could easily shred skin. So as not to endanger riders in the sport, custom flightsuits were made to reflect these rounds and not much else. Fortunately, I was wearing my Canine General-Rank Armor, not a flightsuit.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 pm

NRR: DOUBLE POSTAGE!!!

A cat walked in utter silence among the carnage. He was black, with a strange dark red diamond on his chest fur. He was a puma, but still chose no side. He had escaped the Feline Army on his 14th birthday (cat yrs) and became a rouge from then on. His name was Harlequin, or Quin to most. He removed two daaggers from a sheath. The daggers were heavily serrated, with a red strip near the top of both. A human rushed Harlequin, and was met with a stab at blistering speed. Harle just kept walking. He shought revenge. Revenge on the entire human race. (Harlequin: Puma. Fire + Dark.)
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Mon May 10, 2010 5:24 pm

I followed the rest of the felines inside. A grin danced on my face, this was going to be fun. I was leading a different group as they explored one of the smaller warehouses. As part got started on disarming anything that might prove dangerous, the rest-along with myself-stealthily made our rounds through the whole place. Any human found were easily disarmed, they were easily caught off guard by the silent force.
    Sighing, I looked around the room I was in before contacting Clover.
    Anything else you have for me to destroy? I thought to my friend with a mental smirk.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Mon May 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Just a few more humans would be nice, I laughed mentally. We were almost done in the main warehouse, and onlt the biggest of the bombs left. The best cat and dog tech worked on it, hacking into the codes, readying it to transport to a desolet area to be disposed of.
    Bullets and other battle soudns thundered outside of the buidling, easily echoing off the walls. The eery sound put me on edge.
    There was something wrong. . .

But Gale seemed unaware, enjoying his first real major battle. Using his knife, he easily made his way through, sticking near Kasa, making sure her back was covered.
    "I think I'm actually having fun!" he laughed when he found himself right beside her. Of course the younger ones weren't killing. Just disarming and heavy wounding. Killing 'was for the adults'.
    Psh.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Mon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Quin seemed invincible. Any bullets were reflected back at the source, be it human, canine, or even feline in some cases. He didn't care. Nothing was going to stand between him and killing the human race for destroying his home.

I put my board away and used changed my weapon into a laser cannon, firing it at the walls, taking great pains not to harm the stealth group.

How are things going in there?

I said to Clov, mentally, of course.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 5:07 pm

A cough broke the silence that filled the air.

I wasn't sure at that moment, whether it was my lack of luck or just the fact they knew we were coming, but humans were upon us. With guns. I gulped, fumbling in the dark for my sword. I could feel them; they were most certainly there. We were outnumbered.

The lights were flicked on. The battle begun. I signaled the small band of people I had collected to attack, to defend, whatever. I, myself, scouted the battlefield for the captain. No such luck. A bullet whizzed by, touching my ear, whilst a throwing knife nearly struck my skull before I ducked. Looking over, I saw a pair of not-so-friendly soldiers. I growled, turning Blanec into a pair of sharp daggers.

As the smell of blood filled the air, I desperately hoped someone heard the call, slashing my way through the crowd of bodies.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Thu May 13, 2010 5:08 pm

I nodded with a laugh, though Clover wouldnt be able to see it. I told my small fleet to leave the warehouse, there was nothing more to do here. Sneaking back out, I twirled one of my weapons lazily. This was almost to easy.
    "Those poor humans and their lack of thoughts..." I muttered, shaking my head.
    My team was out of the warehouse now. Some went off to new buildings to help others. I, on the other hand, wanted to survey the damage done so far. So I swiftly found a spot to gain elevation that wasnt over-run by humans.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu May 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I charged forward, slashed my sword wildy, cleaving through humans I passed.

Gears worked quickly, slicing the security. He had been caught slicing the terminal and it shut itself down. "Damn!" He said under his breath.

Tank slashed through a human with his talons.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Ducking behind a couple crates, I hurriedly called for backup, the signal weak. Gritting my teeth, I barked into the small contraption, my voice weak over the sounds of metal against metal. My eyes scanned the area, seeing if anyone joined, and grinned. Some had got the message. Seeing an unused AK-47 inside of a crate, I took it gleefully and filled it with ammunition.

Turning the small crates into my own fort, I sniped anyone who was human. I had never thought of myself as the type to use long-range weapons, though, compared to others, I was decent. It was always fun watching them scream in terror before collapsing to the floor into a bloody mess.

Teehee.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu May 13, 2010 5:27 pm

I was among the group. I shot at humans with the automatic rifle I had strapped to a bandolier on my back. I busted into the ammo crate near Sparky and loaded another clip into the gun.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I laughed, watching him fire like a madman at the homo sapiens, "Since when are you Commando?" I snickered, reloading. Oftentimes, I searched through the crates and found other things; plans, blueprints, and a few other things of interest. Those I kept for myself, hoping to keep them safe.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

"Right now!" I said back with a smile. I got a walkie-talkie. "Minefield! Now!" I shouted into the machine. Four Canines wearing thick armor arrived, laying down mines in front of Sparky and I. "Get back! Get back!" I shouted, still firing. I mouphed my prototype weapon into a chaingun and fired at humans crazily.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 5:38 pm

As he said, I got back. Watching him fire like that made me chuckle, though I kept my eye on the targets. Slowly, the amount of humans were slowing, but the bodies increasing. I had to admit, most of the killings were by Blaze.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Snarling, Harlequin stepped slowly toward the concentration of humans being fired at. A bullet flew at him, but was quickly deflected with darkness. He torched humans in front of him, totally oblivious to everything else. He didn't care. He wanted revenge.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Spark gave the puma an odd look, trying to take in who he was. He was the only one she knew, besides herself, who had the powers of darkness; secondly, he also seemed to have fire abilities. She was curious, though a bit angered at his unexpected appearance.
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm

He shot Sparky a glare, and his fierce expression melted somewhat. She reminded him Maple... somehow...
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Looking over at Blaze worridely, she asked, "Eh, you know that guy?"
    Blaze the Draizch
    Blaze the Draizch

Post  Blaze the Draizch Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

"No, I don't." I said, glancing at him. Harlequin looked away, and his ferocity came running back with him. Amidst the carnage, stood a human. Obviously. But a very particular human. The one who had killed Quin's girlfriend, Maple. Harlequin hissed angrily. He charged, full speed, at the human, daggers forward. He was shot in the leg by another human. Yowling in pain, Harlequin fell. The human laughed cruelly. "I remember you... Treehouse escape artist. I killed that spotted rat who was with you. Looks like I'm going to finish it off." "You... Wish..." Harlequin struggled to say. "My wish is my command." The man said, aiming. Harlequin, wirking quickly, pounced on the man. He pulled back his dagger, and brutally stabbed the man time after time. He struggeled to his feet, but couldn't stand. "At least I die with vengeance exacted." He said, and fell unconcious from blood loss.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Thu May 13, 2010 7:29 pm

"Congratulations, I must say." I said out of the blue, standing up, the room silent. Everyone that was a human was dead, and all of the troops were dispersing to other parts of the large building. I grinned, my ivories stained with a faint red hue.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:12 am