Cats versus Dogs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we finally find out who is better? Cats or Dogs?

3 posters

Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM

Sparky
    Sparky

Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM Empty Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 am

The city's military base, where the greatest scientific minds plot weapons and experiment to create better soldiers with mutations. It is located underground.

A man, who looked much like a younger version of Albert Einstein(with a white coat), stepped into a lab with a single tube, full of green liquid, a giant beast floating inside it. The creature looked humanoid, only with much bigger muscles, a more barbarian look about him. There were strange devices hooked up to him, and a large computer showed his heart beat.

The young man in the white trenchcoat smiled, mumbling, "Yes.. this is perfect. Now all we need is a cloning device..."
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM Empty Re: Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM

Post  Cloverkat Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 am

A female scientist, with firy red hair up in a bun walked up beside him.
    "And that may take another year or two." she muttered.
    Sparky
    Sparky

Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM Empty Re: Alexander I. Mill Army Base, a.k.a AIM

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am

"They can clone sheep.. but humans will take a while," He muttered.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:32 am

Janice, the female scientist, jotted a few things down on her clipboard, glancing at the mutated man.
    "We still need to get him out of there at one point and see how he reacts to difrent things"
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am

"Yes. But Franklin already put data into his brain; to us, we are his masters. To those beasts in the woods, they are scum that must be put to rest. To objects we created, hey must not be tampered with. To the beasts' weapons, they must be destroyed. To pets, they are friends. To those who have been taken off by the evolution, they have to be eliminated. Cloning is our only major problem."
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 am

ooc: you have got to be kidding me XD
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:05 pm

NRR: XDD
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Janice nodded, fixing her glasses quickly.
    "But we should still run a test. Science and experiments are trial and fault."
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:06 pm

"Of course." The man, known as Robert, drained the liquid from the tube and opened it, unhooking the devices. The humanoid humbly bowed, coming up beside Robest, his large arms too heavy to carry, like a gorilla of some sort.
    Cloverkat
    Cloverkat
    Admin

Post  Cloverkat Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 pm

"Maybe we should add another strangth gene and try to lower the size of his arms. . . He may not be able to lift a gun and fire easily. . ." Janice jotted the note down, analizing him with her eyes.
    Gavina
    Gavina

Post  Gavina Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm

ooc: aaannndddd, cue where he goes nuts and destroys everything XP
    Sparky
    Sparky

Post  Sparky Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 am

"Of course." The man said, and soon began running tests.

A LONG TIME LATER

"We've done it.. finally. The perfect Weapon of Destruction, to get rid of those monsters.." Robert muttered, looking over at his mass-cloning device, and more than a dozen of the mutated Homo sapiens at his feet. A couple other scientist were jotting down notes. Large aircrafts, on the surface, were ready to fly, and to hold the deformed humans. Many other soldiers, regular ones like pilots and the like, saluted to the commander and got into their own jets, soon taking off. The antsy barbarians were huddled into the planes, wearing armour that fit their muscular frames and a gun to match. They were all prepared to attack, read to fight at the Admiral's beckon.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:41 am

a man with short brown hair walks to a plane wanting to fly one all his life jumps in the cockpit and gets ready to fly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am